Technical Website Audit Specifications:
- Action Plan Included: Yes
- Delivery File Type: CSV & PDF
- Requirement: Customer’s Domain or Website URL
- Audit Crawls (maximum): 5000 pages
- Package Include: Technical SEO Audit, Onsite SEO, and Offsite SEO
- Delivery Time (Days): 7 days
- Delivery Method: Email, WhatsApp Messenger, File sharing via Google Drive
Website SEO Audit Service Features:
- The audit will check websites for broken links
- Checks for duplicate meta descriptions
- Finds duplicate title tags
- Assess web site load time
- Looks h1 heading seo for consitstancy
- Performs meta description length check
- Identifys pages that blocked by crawlers
- Checks SEO driendly URL characters
Frequenty Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why SEO audit is important?
SEO audits play a critical role in deciding how your website is performing when it comes to Search Engine Ranking.
Will you fix the technical issues?
Your website developer is the right person to perform the task. We only provide you with the SEO audit reports.
I don't have Google Search Console and Google Analytics set up for my website. How can I provide you access?
If you have Google Search Console and Google Analytics already set up for your website, get your developer to add our given email address as a new user to provide us access to those tools. If those tools are not set up yet, then ask your website developers to install them for you.
Can you provide a sample report?
Sorry, we do not provide sample reports. However, we can perform an initial free analysis on your website. Please click on the following URL and fill out the Free SEO Analysis form.
Click on the Free SEO Analysis form here.
Can you examine websites in any language?
We prefer working on English-language sites only. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Website SEO Audit is an integral part of website owners who want to improve their rankings on Google. An SEO audit consultant can come in handy and come up with expert advice. The consultant can help you assess your current performance in several key areas. SEO audit finds out what keywords people use when searching for your business and reveals how well your site ranks for these terms. Apart from that, an SEO audit looks into the following areas:
- Identify any broken links or pages.
- Finds ways to fix any issues with your site’s speed.
- Checks Check how many backlinks you have
- Looks at your competitors’ website sites for clues.
There are no reviews yet.